CAC Strategic Plan
Cairo American College Strategic Plan
Strategy 1: Learning and Teaching
To provide thoughtful and inspiring curriculum and instruction
Maintain a systematic curricular program review cycle that supports best practices, cross-curricular learning, and vertical program alignment.
Monitor progress of the academic student performance objectives for Accreditation for Growth (AFG).
Provide professional development opportunities aligned with the curricular review cycle, annual professional appraisal goals, and school improvement initiatives.
Strategy 2: Technology and Information Literacy To seamlessly integrate technology and information literacy into all areas of learning
- Utilize appropriate and current technology to support 21st century skills for students.
- Expand professional development and ICT (Information and Communication Technology) programs for faculty and staff.
Strategy 3: Service, Citizenship, and Sustainability
To instill in students an ethic of service and responsible citizenship, empowering them to make positive contributions to their community and to a sustainable future for the earth.
- Monitor progress on the student performance objective related to sustainability for Accreditation for Growth (AFG).
- Promote Green Team Priorities.
- Communicate the annual Calendar of Events related to Service Learning and Community Service activities at CAC
- Enhance student participation on decision-making committees.
Strategy 4: Finance
To provide the financial support essential to achieving the CAC Mission.
- Implement effective fiscal discipline into yearly and multi-year plans.
- Study the feasibility of increasing the sources of revenue for CAC.
Strategy 5: Facilities
To provide the physical facilities essential to achieving the CAC Mission.
- Develop a short-term plan to maintain and improve current facilities making them conducive to enhancing the learning environment.
- Develop a long-term plan that anticipates 5 years of facilities maintenance and improvement.